Welcome to Bagdad Primary School
The aim of this page is to introduce parents to the school by providing some information about the school. The school has a history spanning over 150 years on this site. Many physical aspects have changed and we are fortunate to be starting to build a brand new Kindgarten space this year. This means that we are able to provide appropriate and up to date teaching and learning facilities for our students.
Our staff team work together to provide a relevant and rigorous curriculum for children from Kindergarten to Grade 6 based on the Australian Curriculum.
We also offer sessions for children 0 - 4 years and their families as part of our Launching into Learning sessions.
We believe in working in partnership with parents and this is strengthened by being a Learning in Families Together (LIFT) school. It is through this partnership that we are able to pro-vide successful educational outcomes for your child.
We hope that you and your children are very happy at Bagdad Primary School if you are tell everyone, if you are not TELL US, if we don’t know we can’t address it!
- To provide a safe, caring and engaging environment
- To foster a strong relationship between the school and its community
- To assist students to become resilient and productive citizens
- To assist students to become confident, engaged and active learners
- To improve students educational outcomes across all curriculum areas especially in Eng-lish, Mathematics and Science